The essays below are from Camelia’s Taroflexions archives.
- On reading the Grand Tableau: The Happy Marriage and Insentence
- On reading houses: Lenormand Houses
- On the significance of ‘the master sentence’ in a Grand Tableau: Insentence
- On crafting original Lenormand grand tableau designs: The Clover.
- On reading 13 cards in 2 ways: Lenormand Gemot
- On semantics, or creating sentences: Semantics.
- On reading the square of 9: Whipping the Wish and Lenormand’s 9 yards: Fated or Doomed
- On reading a 2-card spread: Lenormand 2-card.
- On reading the insets: Lenormand Insets: A Theory and Playing-card Insets.
- On identifying geographical locations: Locations.
- On reading for yes/no questions: Major and Minors.
- On reading for a meta-question: Meta-Question.
- On reading individual cards: Flowers and Death.