The essays below are from Camelia’s Taroflexions archives featuring classical fortune telling and the hedgewytch method.
- Intro to the basic cunning-folk approach (that includes a 21-card tableau): Fortunetelling in Three Steps (a 52-card pack).
- On reading the grand tableau with playing cards: Heart’s Desire (a 52 pack).
- On reading the grand tableau on count of 9: Give or Take (a 52-pack)
- On reading the Houses: Houses in a grand tableau with playing cards (a 52-pack).
- On reading 40 cards: Kill your Neighbor’s Children (40 cards, expansion, contraction method)
- On choosing significators: The Logic of Significators (square of 9 example)
- On reading with a piquet deck: The Logic of a Pique Deck (a 32-card pack).
- On reading the square of 9: Cartomantic Promotion.
- On reading a 13-card spread: Council of 13.
- On Etteilla: Petit Etteilla Just for You.
- On the difference between tarot and fortunetelling: