The essays below are from Camelia’s Taroflexions archives.
- On reading with the Marseille tarot, 3-card: TdM: 10 readings
- On seeing what others don’t see in a 1-card reading: Your Cup Runneth over
- On reading a 2-card spread: The Inverse and How to Boom the Cards like the Devil
- On reading the classical French Cross: TdM: French Cross
- On reading a string of 5-cards (tirage-en-ligne): Five cards, one Mirror
- On reading the court cards: Courting the Self
- On reading a 3-card spread: 30-second Tarot
- On numerical value in tarot: Tarot ad Infinitum
- On connecting cards: Connectors.
- On which deck to use: Tarot Correspondence: Which System?
- On Tarot as cultural text: Rainbow Sword.
- On being a diviner: