LEARN THE BASICS MASTERFULLY
Registration is closed. Stay tuned for future offerings.
In this 5-week foundation course in perfecting the art of reading with the Lenormand cards, you will:
- connect cards: from 2 cards to 5 in mirrors, to 9 in a square, to 7 in line, to 36 in the grand tableau.
- maintain the same intensity of coherence for 2 cards as for 36.
- go beyond grammar and semantics.
- go in depth with the essential in the grand tableau.
- read dynamically cards in placements or houses.
- assess timing, direction, distance, and discourse.
- transmit clearly, precisely, and to the sharpest point.
- choreograph and orchestrate an entire world in a manner that’s free of fear (whether this world is made up of 3 or 36 cards).
The advanced module will follow immediately after the foundation class. When registration opens, you’ll have the possibility to sign up for it as well, at a reduced price ($300 for both courses, foundation and advanced modules).
Meet your instructors
WHAT THEY SAY:
You didn’t just help me train my reading method, you taught me how to think.
– RYAN EDWARD, creator of the popular Maybe Lenormand deck.
When I take a course or class from Camelia Elias I learn more than just reading “the damn cards” as she puts it. I learn about language, art, context, life, and myself. Camelia’s Lenormand course is amazing and she delivers gold.
– VERONICA CHAMBERLAIN, Cartomancer and educator
I’ve been contemplating the impact this course has on me. It goes beyond reading the god damn cards (and drinking more wine). Since the course started I have noticed a shift in perception. Practicing seeing and letting go, reading by reading, moment to moment. Noticing how I’ve started apply this principle in an embodied way in small everyday situations. Minimizing projections and mind nonsense. Seeing people as they are, not as I prefer to see them, ‘good’ or ‘bad’. Profound insights. In readings I’m noticing if I am ‘sloppy’ or superficial because I don’t dare to look deeper and fully receive the cards. Noticing preferences to lighten up a ‘gloomy’ reading. And so on. An eye opener I feel gratitude towards and hope whatever comes out of this learning leads to more kindness, clarity, honesty and service. Maybe as a fortune teller. Or other. In short, thank you Camelia Elias and everyone in this course for your wisdom, practice and generosity. This group is groovy. I am happy to be a part of it.
– MANDY PALACIO, Integral Master Coach
Snippets: Fantastic tutelage. Like being on acid. I trip every time we got class. Mind blowing. Totally mind-blowing. There’s no comparison. Exceptional and absolutely incredible. I’m peeing my pants with excitement.
– THE VOICE OF MANY: Layne Wells, Elias Guerrero, Veronique Van der Meijden, Judy Craven, Debi Ann Scott, Karen La Porte, Serge Pirotte, Bonny Filosa, respectively.
For more impressions about this course, check the testimonials page.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Solid and competent lessons.
- Practical examples – lots. We read the damn cards not ponder on their history.
- Feedback in a closed Facebook group.
- Non-hierarchical encounters. Our group has zero tolerance for nonsense, dominance, and aggression. We take our Zen training very seriously.
Don’t forget to check out the available individual lectures in the ongoing series BEYOND CARDS AND MAGIC.
WHAT IS THE METHOD?
- I teach with passion and compassion the art of reading the cards like the Devil.
- Check out a few essays that give you a taste of the method used to read with the Lenormand cards.
- Or follow my Youtube channel, Read Like the Devil, if you want learn more.